I’m not saying that I’ve made up my mind, but if I were going to order another Cooper S it’d probably look like this. It’s what I think is the perfect blend of nice options and economical restraint. It’s also a spec aimed more at comfort than performance.
- Pepper White w/Black roof and bonnet stripes
- 16″ wheels / all-season tires
- Premium / Cold packages
- Cloth seats, cream interior accents, piano black dash, interior chrome package
- Sat Nav (pricy, but it cleans up the center stack very nicely)
- Driving lights, rear fogs
See the full spec in the MINI Configurator (note: won’t work in Safari)